Ongoing Closure of Office
In light of the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the public office of Oldham Credit Union remains closed.
This decision has been taken in order to limit the potential impact which this virus may have in the local community and on the ongoing operations of the credit union.
Statement from the Board of Oldham Credit Union.
In order to ensure the safety of both members and staff, the Board of Oldham Credit Union have made the decision to maintain the closure of the public counter at Oldham Credit Union.
Lock-down restrictions, social distancing and hygiene rules remain in place. The safety of members and staff is our main priority, and we will continue to monitor and review the situation.
We will only re-open when we are satisfied we can operate in a Covid secure way, in line with relevant legislation, government advice and good practice, so as to minimise the risk to both staff and members.
The Board recognise that members continue to show remarkable patience & resilience in the face of the Covid 19 pandemic and the continued restrictions. We also acknowledge the efforts of staff in maintaining the operations of the credit union.
We would re-assure members that, although the public counter is closed, the credit union very much remains open for business.
We are ready to help in any way we can, including day to day payments, access to savings, Family and Member loans.
How to contact us
• Call us on 0161 678 7245
• Email – email@example.com
• Online at www.oldhamcreditunion.co.uk
• Via the Nivo secure messaging App. Get Nivo by clicking HERE or by using the QR code below
Family Loans Still Available
Our Family Loans of up to £500 are now available online.
Visit the Family Loan page for more information- CLICK HERE
How we Can HelpWe know members have worries right now for their finances as well as their health. Although the public counter is closed, the staff of the credit union are still available to assist members.
Here is some information about how we can help our members. The actual support available will depend on individual circumstances and could include some of the following.
1. Members will have full access to their credit union savings.
2. Member loans, Family Loans and top ups on existing loans are available to members.
3. Members have the option of reducing their monthly or weekly loan repayments on existing loans for an agreed period.
4. We can consider extending the loan repayment period thereby reducing the monthly repayment on existing loans for a temporary basis.
5. We can consider supporting payment breaks of up to three months on established member loans.
If you’re concerned about your financial situation, please get in touch with us at the earliest opportunity.
More Coronavirus Advice
Please click the links below-
Coronavirus Emergency Hotline- 0161 770 7007