Activating and Managing Your Online Account
Using the online Member Hub is the fastest way to use your OCU account. Registering is easy.
1. You’ll need your membership number and either your mobile number or email address to set up your account. It must match what we have on file for you.
If you’re not sure or you need to update your details, please call us on 0161 678 7245 or email email@example.com.
2. Go to our website www.oldhamcreditunion.co.uk then click the ‘Member Login’ button, on the top-right-hand side of the page.
3. Select ‘Activate Account Here’ and then enter your first name only and member number.
4. Select how you wish to receive your verification code from the drop-down list and click ‘Send Code’. Enter the code in the box ‘Verification Code’ when it arrives.
5. Choose a secure password, press ‘Submit’ and you’re all set!
Now when you want to log-in to your account, simply use your membership number and password.
If you forget your password you can reset it through the sign-in page using the ‘Log-in Help’ button.
Please keep your log-in details secure. We will never ask you for your member area password.
Don’t forget that we are still available to talk if you have any questions or need any help.