How we Can Help
We know members have worries right now for their finances as well as their health. Although the public counter is closed, the staff of the credit union are still available to assist members.
Here is some information about how we can help our members. The actual support available will depend on individual circumstances and could include some of the following.
1. Members will have full access to their credit union savings.
2. Member loans, Family Loans and top ups on existing loans are available to members.
3. Members have the option of reducing their monthly or weekly loan repayments on existing loans for an agreed period.
4. We can consider extending the loan repayment period thereby reducing the monthly repayment on existing loans for a temporary basis.
5. We can consider supporting payment breaks of up to three months on established member loans.
If you’re concerned about your financial situation, please get in touch with us at the earliest opportunity.
How to contact us
• Call us on 0161 678 7245
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online at www.oldhamcreditunion.co.uk
• Via the Nivo secure messaging App. Get Nivo by clicking HERE or by using the QR code below
Family Loans Still Available
Our Family Loans of up to £500 are now available online.
Visit the Family Loan page for more information- CLICK HERE
Ongoing Closure of Office
In light of the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the public office of Oldham Credit Union will be temporarily closed with immediate effect.
This decision has been taken in order to limit the potential impact which this virus may have in the local community and on the ongoing operations of the credit union.
Statement from the Board of Oldham Credit Union
“In light of the current situation and in the interest of public safety, we have taken a decision to temporarily close our offices, We understand that this will inconvenience many of our members but we believe that it is appropriate in light of the current situation with regard to Coronavirus (COVID – 19). This decision has been made in the best interest of all our members and the communities which we serve.”
The credit union will continue to monitor the current situation and is in contact with the relevant authorities in relation to this matter. Updates to this situation will be made available on the credit union’s website and social media channels in the coming days.
More Coronavirus Advice
Coronavirus Emergency Hotline- 0161 770 7007